- Higher education is passing through a competitive globalization.
- The development of Human Resources is challenging as well as mandatory for young generation.
- Our Vision and Mission is closely associated with Socio Economic Development which gives an insight to include inclusive practices in Higher Education for all student categories, research scholars and teachers for their future betterment.
The international standards and regional standards will be understood through such Education.
- There is an urgent need, for high level and multidisciplinary research in India to acquire quality of excellence.
- Teacher Training is also a key area which needs special thought.
- The participation and motivation, of teachers to adopt innovative practices in the class room is assuming great importance.
- The introduction and understanding of issues like peace, growth, policy matters, role of youth, etc can be imbibed by designing
- The inculcation of core values in the young minds and those from foreign lands can take up the benefit.
- As academicians our effort is for all round development for the students which can be made to blend academic to enhance the skills and communication, through short term and long term courses.
- E-learning environment in teaching and research will be made useful for the analysis in different disciplines
Industry-Academia collaborations, are taking shape in almost all the universities, and MOUs have been signed in many disciplines.
- Our Perspective for Leadership-Healthy leadership will be developed in teachers and non teaching staff by improving quality in education.
- Original/research based paper writing, projects, and presentations, with its usefulness, for the community vis-à-vis society will be taken on first priority.
- Healthy leadership will be developed in students to understand humanity and social understanding for the overall betterment of the
state and the country.
- Hence, it is possible to deliver the message of good human behavior and understanding, good human qualities as
a foundation, for the overall socio economic development of the country.
- Understanding the strengths and weaknesses in the available resources, for optimal utilization would be dealt on priority.
- Providing the Best possible from the available resources, and upgrading the same to meet future challenges would be my first concern.
- Enriching sports and cultural activities will have a special feature in the overall features of development process.
- Connectivity of teachers with Learning Resource Centre has to be enhanced.
- In my present institution some innovative schemes were developed which are appreciated by the NAAC.
This is our Mantra- Equal opportunities for all.
For example Special Deposit Scheme in LRC.